I’ve learned a few lessons the hard way snowboarding over the years, and in this video Kevin and I share some common bad habits that can develop without you even realizing it.
– Pre-spinnning on takeoffs
– Opening your shoulders on jumps
– Riding without enough speed
– Taking too many approach turns
– Not getting out of your comfort zone
– Knowing when to call it quits
Hopefully by bringing these bad habits to your attention you can avoid them all together, and find faster progression on your snowboard. Thanks for watching.